Thursday, July 1, 2010

GOD TOLD US "HIS" NAME...........

THE NEW "KING" JAMES VERSION IS WILLING TO NOW SHOW THIS IN 4 OF THE MANY SPOTS:
i.e.
Psalms 68:4 KJV4 Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. (see post on the 'history' of the letter "j", last to be added to the english alphabet)

Psalms 68:4 NKJ
Sing to God, sing praises to His NAME; Extol Him who rides on the clouds, By His NAME Yah, And rejoice before Him.

Psalms 68:4 CJB

Sing to God, sing praises to His NAME; extol Him who rides on the clouds by His NAME, Yah; and be glad in His presence.


Isaiah 12:2 NKJ
Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid; 'For Yah, the Lord, is my strength and song; He also has become my salvation.' "


Isaiah 26:4 CJB
Trust in ADONAI forever, because in Yah ADONAI, is a Rock of Ages."


Isaiah 12:2 CJB
"See! God is my salvation. I am confident and unafraid; for Yah ADONAI is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation!"


Isaiah 26:4 NKJ
Trust in the Lord forever, For in Yah, the Lord, is everlasting strength.

Isaiah 38:11 NKJ
I said, "I shall not see Yah, The Lord in the land of the living; I shall observe man no more among the inhabitants of the world.

Isaiah 38:11 CJB
"I said, 'I will never again see Yah, Yah in the land of the living; I will look on human beings no more or be with those who live in this world.


YAHWEH ELOHIM, WAS HIS NAME GIVEN TO MOSES; AS EL SHADDAI WAS GIVEN TO ABRAHAM, ISAAC AND JACOB, JUST AS HE GAVE JESUS HIS NAME: YAHSHUA.

Exodus 15:2 CJB
Yah is my strength and my song, and He has become my salvation. This is my God: I will glorify Him; my father's God: I will exalt Him.

Exodus 17:16 CJB
and said, "Because their hand was against the Throne of Yah, ADONAI will fight 'Amalek generation after generation."


Psalms 68:4 CJB
Sing to God, sing praises to His NAME; extol Him who rides on the clouds by His NAME, Yah; and be glad in His presence.

Psalms 68:18 CJB
After you went up into the heights, you led captivity captive, you took gifts among mankind, yes, even among the rebels, so that Yah, God, might live there.

Psalms 77:11 CJB
So I will remind myself of Yah's doings; yes, I will remember your wonders of old.

Psalms 89:8 CJB
ADONAI Elohei-Tzva'ot! Who is as mighty as you, Yah? Your faithfulness surrounds you.

Psalms 94:7 CJB
They say, "Yah isn't looking; the God of Ya'akov [Jacob] won't notice."

Psalms 94:12 CJB
How happy the man whom you correct, Yah, whom you teach from your Torah [Holy Scriptures],

Psalms 118:5 CJB
From my being hemmed in I called on Yah; he answered and gave me more room.

Psalms 118:14 CJB
Yah is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation.

Psalms 118:17 CJB
I will not die; no, I will live and proclaim the great deeds of Yah!

Psalms 118:18 CJB
Yah disciplined me severely, but did not hand me over to death.

Psalms 118:19 CJB
Open the gates of righteousness for me; I will enter them and thank Yah.

Psalms 130:3 CJB
Yah, if you kept a record of sins, who, Adonai, could stand?

Psalms 135:3 CJB
praise Yah, for ADONAI is good; sing to his NAME, because it is pleasant.

YA'AKOV, THE HEBREW NAME OF JACOB WHOM GOD NAMED "ISRAEL"

Psalms 135:4 CJB
For Yah chose Ya'akov for himself, Isra'el as his own unique treasure.

Song of Solomon 8:6 CJB
[She] Set me like a seal on your heart, like a seal on your arm; for love is as strong as death, passion as cruel as Sh'ol; its flashes are flashes of fire, [as fierce as the] flame of Yah.

Isaiah 12:2 CJB
"See! God is my salvation. I am confident and unafraid; for Yah ADONAI is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation!"

Isaiah 26:4 CJB
Trust in ADONAI forever, because in Yah ADONAI, is a Rock of Ages."

  



GOD, ELOHIM, SAID TO MOSHE [MOSES]....."SAY THIS TO THE PEOPLE OF ISRAEL [JACOB]: YUD-HEH-VAV-HEH [YAHWEH]-ADONAI, THE ELOHIM [GOD] OF ABRAHAM [ABRAM]-AVARHAM, THE GOD [ELOHIM] OF ISAAC AND THE GOD [ELOHIM] OF ISRAEL [JACOB], HAS SENT ME TO YOU.

THIS, IS, MY NAME FOREVER. THIS IS HOW I AM TO BE REMEMBERED GENERATION AFTER GENERATION [FOREVER].

3 comments:

  1. THIS, IS, MY NAME FOREVER. THIS IS HOW I AM TO BE REMEMBERED GENERATION AFTER GENERATION [FOREVER].

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nevertheless the solid foundation of God stands, having this seal: "The Lord knows those who are His," and, "Let everyone who names the name of Christ depart from iniquity." (2 Timothy 2:19 NKJ)

    He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give some of the hidden manna to eat. And I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him who receives it." ' (Revelation 2:17 NKJ)

    In God we boast all day long, And praise Your name forever. Selah (Psalms 44:8 NKJ)

    I will make Your name to be remembered in all generations; Therefore the people shall praise You forever and ever. (Psalms 45:17 NKJ)

    I will praise You forever, Because You have done it; And in the presence of Your saints I will wait on Your name, for it is good. (Psalms 52:9 NKJ)

    Thus I will bless You while I live; I will lift up my hands in Your name. (Psalms 63:4 NKJ)

    The north and the south, You have created them; Tabor and Hermon rejoice in Your name. (Psalms 89:12 NKJ)

    In Your name they rejoice all day long, And in Your righteousness they are exalted. (Psalms 89:16 NKJ)

    Save us, O Lord our God, And gather us from among the Gentiles, To give thanks to Your holy name, To triumph in Your praise. (Psalms 106:47 NKJ)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why would we not want to know the names of the Lord! For He reigns!

    Jesus name in the Hebrew (Y'shua) means Salvation, we should want to know that. Just as the Creator and Father God's name in the Hebrew is Yahweh Elohim which means "The Eternal One God", we should want to know that.

    If Christ, through inspiration of God's Spirit, revealed (in Revelation to John) the Greek and Hebrew names of Satan, the devil, the "poisonous" serpent, once known as Lucifer.

    And they had as king over them the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, but in Greek he has the name Apollyon (in Latin Exterminans). (Revelation 9:11 NKJ)


    They had as king over them the angel ("messenger") of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is "Abaddon" and in our language, "Destroyer." (Revelation 9:11 CJB)


    So let us seek the Lord's name, that which matters and that which prevails.

    ReplyDelete